Monday, February 2, 2009

Missing In Action

Dear Family,

As you can tell this blog hasn't been updated for quite some time...
The reason for this is that I finally got my mom to read the Twilight Series! I told her she wouldn't regret it and since then she has devoured 3 of the 4 books. She's on the 4th one right now(:
I can't tell you how many times we've watched the movie......actually I can, its been 7 times ha! We're counting down the days until the sequel, we're pretty stoked!(:

Since she's been busy reading, I thought I would take over her job(: I'll give a re-cap of the whole month since shes been MIA.
Dad- Wrestling, Wrestling, Wrestling, He referees wrestling, he watches wrestling, and coaches Brady on his wrestling. His passion for wrestling is very admirable(: He bought a Bread Maker Machine, and its pretty sweet. We made some last night and slathered it with butter. It tasted just like the bread Gramma Stones has(:
Mom- Busy reading, driving us kids to sports, and working on church stuff.
Me- Track conditioning....yuck.
Brady- Wrestling, and War-Craft..hes such a nerd ha!
Rylee- Basketball, she's a beast(:

That pretty much sums it up!

Love you all,
Jesssssssie!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are all alive! I knew she would like the books. I have never seen the movie...I am cheap and waiting til it comes out on dvd. Timaroo is staying with Nikki and Tim keeps telling Terrin to stay away from the road or he will get hit by a car again and this time Terrin you won't like it. *tims words:) love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for pickin' up the slack Jessie- j/k. I've read all the books at least 3 times. My brother-in-law calls the books "divorce papers" because you ignore your family while reading them (so true). Wow, 7 times for Twilight? I really need to find a babysitter. I'm envious of all your sports. I played basketball with the women at church and couldn't walk right for a week. I had a blast and did pretty good, but boy, staying at home with 3 kids doesn't keep you in shape. I could use some condidtioning of my own I guess. Matt plays with the men a couple nights a week and comes home looking like he's been in a fight- bloody nose and bruises. Church ball- what do you expect?

    ReplyDelete