Tuesday, December 30, 2008

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things...


Christmas morning...
We had hot chocolate and monkey bread for breakfast along with candy from stockings. Everyone needs massive amounts of sugar to start off their Christmas morning, right? Insulin anyone?


Jessie is an awesome babysitter...don't you wish she lived closer? (;

Jessie made $60 dollars this month babysitting. Good thing because she wears us out with her social activities that always seem to require money. She loves to shop and is already counting down the days until she gets her driver's permit in April. Yikes!
Favorites:
Music: a mess of everything....except for country.
Loves to take pictures and hang out with her friends.... & her computer.(;
Sports: cross country, soccer, track, skiing
TV: The Hills, Fringe, Wizards of Waverly Place, America's Next Top Model
Books: Twilight Series, The Thief Lord, Ella Enchanted, Anne Frank
Loves her new bedroom and can't wait to decorate it.
Games: Mad Gab, Pictionary, Scatergories, The Sims


Brady is practicing for his career as a professional gamer.


Brady asked for a Wii last Christmas, but we were unable to find one, so this year he finally got his wish.

Favorites:
Music: Sherwood, alternative
Shooting his paint ball gun --once in the dining room which didn't make his mother very happy.
Book: Calvin and Hobbes
Games: Risk (ugh, anyone want to play? Not me.), Monopoly, Playstation, Wii, PSP, DS, anything you've got.
Sports: cross country, wrestling, track, street football
Playing around on the piano at church and with his guitar - we need to get him some lessons!


Rylee is headed for
Cosmetology School


This is Rylee's third doll head. She creates all kinds of hairstyles and haircuts until she's cut their hair up to the scalp and needs another one.

Favorites:
Music: Jason Mraz, Taylor Swift, High School Musical
TV shows: John and Kate plus eight, Suite Life of Zach and Cody
Loves to talk on the phone with her friends for hours.
Loves her primary teacher
Games: Webkins
Sports: basketball
Plays the trumpet in the 6th grade band and is in the middle school choir

4 comments:

  1. Birds of a feather flock together....even across the miles. Mitchial loves music as does Ian(he is forever plugged in)They both wanted a wii but no go. Keep wishing kids or go live with Uncle Randy:) We love the twilight books and I love to do hair. I am afraid I have done Bella's too much that it won't grow in fast enough. Ian likes Jaosn Mraz and lots of other. Mitch has been trained as the other young ones to love the best...Neil, Barry, Barbara. It is wonderful they know the words to coming to america already. Anyway my point is we should live closer, why because we are so much the same. AAJ could give Rylee pointers in bball!! Happy New year. love ya all

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh hey we loved Uncle Randy in the background of the pictures...attractivly on the couch, studly on the bed. More pictures please:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greeting Newcomers! We're so glad you've started a blog too. I mostly started ours to keep in touch with you guys. I love seeing your pictures and hearing about what's going on in your lives. The boys love looking at their cousins pictures and remembering them from your last visit (well Caleb remembers). Caleb liked the picture of your dog. He asked for one for Christmas. The only dog we'll ever have is stuffed. I'm so mean (at least I hear that a lot). Matt and I laughed about the paint ball in the kitchen- probably gave Matt ideas. We would absolutely love if you guys lived closer for babysitting, among many other reasons. What's a date anyways? Matt and I count ourselves lucky to get our monthly trip to the temple. We find take-out very romantic with our three children- ha ha. I can relate to the laundry room bedroom. I always shared a room with two other sisters. When I was 17 we moved into a duplex that had an unfinished basement. I chose the unfinished basement so I could have my own room- even though it was creepy. Guess what though? My sister followed me down. Matt will always have memories of a "closet bedroom", to have his own room too. Sounds like you guys had an awesome Christmas. We did too. When your kids comment about no room for their new toys, you know they got spoiiled! I'm usually on the computer with Elizabeth on my lap- makes it hard to type, so don't think I'm not enjoying your blog if I don't comment much. We'll love keeping up to date with you guys!! Hope you had a good New Year!
    Love you guys, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I forgot to mention- Matt has been looking for a good risk buddy. Sorry no go for me though!!

    ReplyDelete